Retail sales & business development manager
If you are looking to start a career in sales or already have experience but want to work in positive, friendly, competitive target driven and high achieving company The Bridal Lodge is the best choice for you. do you like working in a fast passed industry and like to travel? we require a full time retail sales and business development manager.
The successful candidate will be required to deal with all customer inquiries, sales assistant duties and helping with the general smooth running of the business. generate sales create marketing campaigns hit sale targets and growing our brand, Full training will be provided on all daily procedures. there will also be opportunity for travel.
- Ensure excellent wholesale / retail store standards and Customer engagement is delivered at all times
- Liaise with Head Office on Product, Merchandising guidelines and Trading reports
- Contributing ideas and suggestions to the team in order to achieve improvements in all aspects of the concession performance.
- Close sales, Communicate and achieve and Foot Fall conversion,
- Gain new stockists of our Irish Brands / service both nationally and international. Building, developing and maintaining your own client database ensuring repeat visits and customer loyalty.
- Resolving customer complaints promptly and successfully by investigating problems, developing solutions.
- Carry out regular Product knowledge training ensuring consistent service.
- Attending and participating in all store meetings and training events as requires ensuring good communication is maintained.
- Carry regular Team Briefs in order of your team to receive all information to achieve targets
- Review and analyse sales reports and KPI's and react accordingly
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are implemented and maintained.
- Demonstrating and reflecting the glamorous, luxury, lifestyle image of The Bridal Lodge through customer service, attitude, personal grooming, dress code and behavior creating a friendly and welcoming environment to all.
- create Events & representing The Bridal Lodge during promotional events and activates.
- marketing / pr
- Must be able to start work straight away.
- A background or degree in the following areas business/ marketing / PR/ Law / sale Representative background is an advantage
- Are pleasant, punctual and highly motivated
- Enthusiastic and Ambitious
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English is essential
- Experience in managing a Fast paced Fashion environment
- Be fixable in your roll
- Designer or Premium Fashion Retail knowledge is advantageous
- Strong Sales skills
- Experience in managing a store.
- Have a minimum of 2-3 years retail management experience
- Excellent Customer service ability
- A proven record of commercial success
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Self- motivated and energetic
- Strong communicator and engaging personality
- Admirable interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Natural desire to succeed
- Good communication skills
- Must have own car
Package for the job of Store Manager include
- Basic €30k
- End of year Bonus based on sales - €5k
JOB LOCATION: Unit 4 meadow view shopping center, sarsfield road Co. Dublin, the successful candidate will be required to travel at least 2 days out of there working week. along with traveling abroad and managing our stockists.
Full training & support
3 months probation will apply
HOW TO APPLY
CV'S being handed into studio will not be accepted nor will private mail Cv's or phone calls all CV'S must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Part Time Sales Assistant